Rachel is a qualified coach and hypnotherapist with expertise in helping those with anxiety, stress, depression, overwhelm, imposter syndrome and more. In her time as a mental well-being professional she has helped many people to feel more confident in themselves, relate better to others, be more creative and feel more at ease in their life and work.
As well as 1:1 coaching Rachel also offers workshops to help people manage their own emotional and mental well-being.
In October 2022 some of Rachel’s work was published in The Metaphor Toolbox, a book of hypnotherapy scripts and guided meditations for counsellors and coaches. She has also been invited to be a guest on podcasts to talk about voice confidence and general mental well-being.
Rachel’s coaching journey began as a personal search to improve her own mental health and well-being. Having worked in the creative industries for many years she found herself feeling like something was missing and that she’d lost her creative mojo. Having experienced the power of hypnotherapy for exam stress as a teenager she decide to revisit it and trained to become a qualified clinical hypnotherapist. From there Rachel was not only feeling much better herself, she had also been bitten by the helping bug. She went on to train as a coach, learn the Emotional Freedom Technique and a whole host of other ways to help people suffering from anxiety, stress, depression and self doubt.
My ‘why’ for Coaching
“Once I realised that my unhappiness was down to mindset I could see the same thing happening in other people. I wanted to help them enjoy their work and life by managing their anxieties, improving their confidence and looking after their mental health.”
Specific areas of expertise
Rachel is experienced in helping people who are suffering with anxiety, stress, depression, overwhelm, imposter syndrome and more whether that’s affecting their work or personal life.
Core Values for Coaching
- Creating a safe space for clients to share
- Helping people reach their potential
- Focusing on creating a positive future, not raking over the past
- A flexible approach tailoring techniques to the client’s situation
Clients who would benefit from her Coaching
If you or your employees are feeling stuck, under performing at work, overwhelmed by a new challenge or promotion, anxious about work or personal issues, Rachel can help you to improve your performance and feel more relaxed in yourself.
What does helping others mean to you?
“It means I can wake up every day knowing I’m making a difference in the world. Whether it’s a lightbulb moment or part of a gradual change, It’s a pleasure to be part of the process of helping someone to live a more fulfilling life.”
The British Hypnosis Research and Training School -
- Practitioner Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in the Theory and Principles of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and Counselling
General Hypnotherapy Standards Council -
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
Registered member of the The General Hypnotherapy Register
Certificates from Uncommon Knowledge in -
- How to Lift Low Self Esteem in Your Clients
- The Rewind Technique
- Precision Hypnosis
- Uncommon Psychotherapy
Certificates from the Human Givens College in -
- How to make counselling more effective
- How to break the cycle of depression
- Understanding Anxiety - and managing it without drugs
Certificate from the Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training -
- Hypno Coaching
Priority Academy -
- Master Coach Accredited Diploma
- EFT / TFT Tapping Master Practitioner Certificate
- EFT / TFT Tapping Practitioner Certificate
- Meditation Practitioner / Teacher Certificate