As an international speaker, co-author of two books, Chairperson for the Phoenix Chapter of Women in Bloom, and founder of The Bold Advocate Leadership Institute, Mary Denise has a wealth of experience in advocacy and leadership. She uses her expertise to equip individuals with practical advocacy tools and strategies. Mary works with people from all walks of life, including those impacted by child, domestic or sexual abuse, sexual assault, and workplace hostility. Through her work at The Bold Advocate Leadership Institute, she helps people find their voice and speak up to be heard and understood. She also assists them in breaking through their procrastination, perfectionism, and self-sabotaging patterns.
Mary Denise's deep passion for advocacy and leadership development, combined with her extensive knowledge in human services, makes her uniquely qualified to assist individuals in their journey to become influential advocates. She is dedicated to helping people find their voice and make a lasting impact on the world around them. Whether it be a change in one's personal life or community, Mary Denise aims to empower individuals to make that change happen.
Self-doubt and not being able to trust herself to be seen or heard were feelings Mary Denise had for many years. It didn't help that for over 17 years; she worked in an incredibly toxic environment.
When she left this environment, she looked at the commonalities between her clients, the employees she worked with, and the personnel in leadership positions. There was one thing in common, they all engaged in self-talk full of doubt and negative self-judgment.
In her coaching journey, Mary Denise has seen that self-doubt is the root cause of many issues. Her clients have often felt overwhelmed and scared to make changes because they didn't believe in themselves.
Mary Denise believes it is essential to understand where this self-doubt comes from and how it manifests in different areas of life. She teaches her clients to build self-awareness and think more positively and constructively.
My "WHY" for coaching
"I firmly believe we all have the capacity for greatness, but our self-doubt, fear, and negativity get in the way too often. I'm passionate about helping people dissolve these barriers so they can step into their power and make a positive difference in the world. This will lead to a kinder, gentler, and more compassionate world."
Specific areas of expertise
Mary Denise has a particular focus on the following:
- Self-advocacy - discovering personal power, speaking up for oneself, and developing effective communication strategies to ensure one's voice is heard.
- Leadership Development - understanding different leadership styles, building confidence, taking risks, and creating an environment of trust to make a lasting impact.
- Positive Thinking - connecting with one's inner voice and self-care, being mindful, and creating a positive mindset to make lasting positive changes.
- Goal Setting - discovering one's purpose and vision, breaking through procrastination and perfectionism, and taking action to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Boundary Setting - personal understanding of boundaries, learning to say 'no confidently' to protect one's energy and time, and using assertive communication.
Overall, Mary Denise is dedicated to helping her clients step into their power and make a lasting impact on the world to create a kinder and more compassionate society.
Core Values for Coaching
- Act with integrity – uncompromising in her commitment to the highest standards
- Work without borders – hierarchy and status do not matter
- Championing others – individuals have what it takes to reach their optimal potential
- Honesty – doing what you promise you're going to do
- Authenticity – everything is done with passion and a strong sense of values
Clients who would benefit from her coaching
Mary Denise's coaching is for anyone looking to elevate their state of mind to build self-confidence and create positive change in their lives. Whether it be developing as a leader, feeling empowered to take risks, or setting meaningful and achievable goals, Mary is dedicated to helping her clients reach their potential. She works with everyone from high-level executives to stay-at-home moms and anyone striving for more out of life.
Mary Denise wants to work with people who dare to be vulnerable and take action, even when it's uncomfortable. She deeply understands what it takes to challenge yourself and step into your power.
What does helping others mean to you?
"Simple, helping others means doing something to make someone else's life a little bit better."
Are you ready to step into your power and make a lasting impact on the world? If so, I'm here for you. Working with me will help dissolve any self-doubt or fear keeping you from achieving greatness. With my expertise in developing leadership skills, setting positive goals, creating effective communication strategies, and more - we'll create an environment of trust as we work together toward unlocking your potential and elevating your state of mind. Let's start this journey today by sending me a message or booking a session and taking the first step towards making meaningful changes in your life!
- DISC Certified Behavior Analyst
- Accredited NLP Practitioner & NLP Master Practitioner
- Emotional Health and Wellness Coach
- Accredited Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
- Accredited Meditation Teacher Practitioner
- Certified Transformation Life Coach
- Certified Life Purpose Coach
- Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach with The John Maxwell Group
- Happiness Life Coach
- Forgiveness Life Coach
- Self-Awareness Life Coach
- Forgiveness Life Coach